Customer Service Representative
- PURPOSE: To provide a Superior level of Customer Service that demonstrates flexibility, reliability and responsiveness that meets or exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Efficiently and accurately perform data entry of customer orders on an automated system;
- Effectively respond as a resource to customers/clients and sales staff concerning all product information;
- Effectively communicate, in a clear and concise style and pleasant demeanor, with customers/clients to efficiently resolve typical business issues;
- Listen carefully and with empathy to customers, and make sound business decisions adequate to respond to their needs.
- Willingly perform a variety of duties on a rotating basis.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required, but may not be all inclusive:
Education, Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school is a plus;
- Some relevant experience in a customer care environment.
- Keyboarding skills and some knowledge of windows based programs.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- The willingness and ability to learn the product line as well as policies and procedures of the Company that you will be held accountable to comply with.
- Effective communication and organizational skills;
- Willingness and ability to participate as a team player on a daily basis
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.